Waters Farm- Sutton, MA
site by Alive & Dreaming Designs
Stephen Waters is credited with building the house starting in 1757 and adding to it between 1780 and 1790 as his family grew. The house and lands were gifted to the Town of Sutton in 1974 by Dorthea Waters Moran.
Waters Farm has received the following grants:
The above funds DO NOT represent labor and other moneys donated.
~Tour Waters Farm~
|MAIN HOUSE||COOK BARN||2-BAY WAGON SHED||DARLING BARN||BLACKSMITH SHOP|
|SHINGLE MILL||6-BAY WAGON SHED||SUGAR HOUSE||FORESTRY TRAILS||FANTASTIC PHOTOS|